2. INFORMATION COLLECTION PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data. Like most website operators, FreshEX™ automatically gathers information of the sort that browsers automatically make available, including: (i) IP addresses; (ii) domain servers; (iii) types of computers accessing the Website; and (iv) types of Web browsers accessing the Website (collectively "Traffic Data"). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify You.
(c) Personal Information. In order for You to use certain of the Services, You will be asked to provide FreshEX™ certain information that personally identifies You ("Personal Information"). Personal Information includes, without limitation: (1) "Contact Data" (such as Your name, phone number, fax number, mailing address and e-mail address); (2) "Financial Data" (such as Your credit/debit card number and expiration date); In each case, You will be asked to provide Personal Information; the Website will not gather it surreptitiously. You are under no obligation to provide Personal Information, with the caveat that Your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain of the Services.
3. INFORMATION USE AND DISCLOSURE PRACTICES
(a) Traffic Data and Information Gathered Using Cookies.
FreshEX™ analyzes Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies to help FreshEX™ better understand who is using the Website and how they are using it. By identifying patterns and trends in usage, FreshEX™ is able to better design the Website to improve Your experience, and to serve You more relevant and interesting content and advertisements. From time to time, FreshEX™ may release Traffic Data and information gathered using Cookies in the aggregate, such as by publishing a report on trends in the usage of the Website. FreshEX™ does not attempt to link information gathered using Cookies to Personal Information.
(b) Personal Information
(i) Generally. FreshEX™ uses Your Contact Data to send You information about FreshEX™ and FreshEX's™ products and services, and to contact You when necessary in connection with the Services. FreshEX™ uses Your Financial Data to verify Your qualifications for certain Services and, when necessary, to bill You.
(ii) Disclosure Practices
Except under the following circumstances, FreshEX™ will keep Your Personal Information private, and will not share it with third parties.
- Disclosure in Connection with Services. FreshEX™ discloses Personal Information to those who help it provide services, including those who perform technical, administrative and data processing tasks such as hosting, billing, fulfillment, and data storage and security.
- By Law or to Protect Rights. FreshEX™ discloses Personal Information when required to do so by law, or in response to a subpoena or court order, or when FreshEX™ believes in its sole discretion that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of FreshEX™, third parties or the public at large.
- Unpaid Accounts. If You fail to pay any balance owed in consideration of services, FreshEX™ may, as permitted by law, report Your Personal Information, including without limitation Your unpaid balance, to consumer credit reporting services, collection agencies and others.
4. CONSENT TO RECEIVE EMAIL FROM FreshEX™
By registering with the Website, you thereby consent to receive periodic email communications regarding the services. As part of registration, You may also elect to receive periodic email communications regarding special offers and other promotions (collectively, "Special Offers"). You may opt-out of receiving Special Offers at any time by (a) following the unsubscribe instructions contained in each Special Offer; or (b) sending an email to admin at FreshEX.com.
5. SECURITY OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONFreshEX™ has implemented and maintains reasonable security procedures and practices to protect against the unauthorized access, use, modification, destruction or disclosure of Your Personal Information.
6. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION
You must promptly notify us if Your credit, bank, other financial institution information, user name or password is lost, stolen or used without permission. In such and event, we will remove that credit card number, bank account information, other financial institution information, user name or password from Your account and updated our records accordingly.
7. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
FreshEX™ wants Your Personal Information to be complete and accurate. By using the Website, You represent and warrant that all information You provide on any registration form or otherwise in connection with Your use of the Website and Services will be complete and accurate, and that You will update that information as necessary to maintain its completeness and accuracy. To confirm the completeness and accuracy of, or make changes to, Your Personal Information, visit Your personal profile. Through Your personal profile You may review and update You Personal Information that we have already collected.
8. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
9. PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
Effective Date: 1/1/2014